Thank you soo much to Life with Lizzie for nominating me for the Liebster award! She has an amazing blog and takes phenomenal, good quality photos. She has very good descriptions and very high quality content! Please go check out her blog and like all of her posts! haha. Check her out right here!!
The rules of the nomination:
- Post 11 facts about yourself
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs (try to nominate small blogs with fewer followers!) and ask them 11 questions also! (notify them that you have nominated them!)
11 facts about me:
- I’m going to start my second year of college at NYU in about a week. (I’m anxious)
- I’m studying Finance,Management with a minor in Computer Science
- I taught myself to play guitar one winter break
- My favorite season is Winter! (I love layering)
- I’m 5’2″, so I like to wear heels very often, but I love my height
- I LOVE to watch Korean Dramas. (Forget Netflix, I use a Dramafever subscription)
- My favorite type of clothing to wear is coats
- My current favorite designer brand is Saint Laurent
- I’m currently searching for an internship haha (pls help me)
- I don’t drink coffee at all! I’m a strict tea lover
- I’m very shy at first, but once I’m comfortable with a person, my true personality gets revealed.
The questions to answer:
1. Why did you start blogging?
-I started blogging because I really wanted my opinion and take on certain things to be on my own platform. I love having control of my own blog and with my minor in computer science, soon enough I can maybe design my own layout and website!
2.If you could spend the day with any person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
– I would probably meet the creator of W magazine because it’s my favorite magazine. I would love to know their thought process and tips for someone interested in that business.
3. What do you do when you are sad?
– I usually exercise, talk to someone, or just sleep it out.
4. What does happiness mean to you?
– Happiness to me means not being anxious, but secure at all times. Being successful to never have to worry about finances or status, and finishing all of my life goals.
5.What’s your favourite book and why?
-Majority of the books I read are my textbooks, because I’m not much of an ample reader. But one book that stood out from a while ago was One who Flew over the Cuckoo’s Nest. I love storylines that actually develop and don’t turn out to be predictable. To me it really portrayed that not everyone is as they seem and you can’t tell someone’s life story based on someone else’s opinion or their appearance.
6. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
-Right now I really want to go either to Europe or do a South Korea/Japan trip. I really want to re-visit England but I also want to go to Asia. I want to experience the cultures and try all of the amazing food. For South Korea/ Japan, I would %100 stock up on skincare and beauty products.
7. What are three goals you hope to achieve?
-Graduate college sucessfully with an amazing job lined up before I graduate.
-Get married at around 27
-Buy my dream car(Porsche Cayenne)and a perfect house
8. What are your hobbies?
-I love blogging, playing volleyball,exercising,baking and playing guitar
9. Biggest achievement?
-As of right now, I would say getting into my dream college NYU Stern!
10. Biggest fear?
-This may sound insanely cliche, but its disappointing the people I care about.
11. Biggest motivation?
-My family and the reality that my future still exists and I have to make it as great as possible.
11 Questions for you guys:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What is one item that you cannot live without?
3. If you could be 100% fluent in another language by magic, which one would you choose?
4. What is your favorite show or movie?
5. What or who inspires you in your life?
6. What are two things that make you happy?
7. What is one goal you hope to achieve before 2016 ends?
8. What’s your favorite food?
9. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
10. What are two countries you would like to visit?
11. What’s your passion?